Vanderlande is the global leader for value-added logistic process automation at airports and in the parcel market, as well as a leading supplier of process automation solutions for warehouses. In this world of technology, we believe in people – especially those who are totally dedicated, customer-driven and keen to continue learning throughout their careers.
If you’re ambitious and take your long-term career seriously, then please contact us to explore this opportunity to join a company at the top of its game. For more information or to apply for this challenging position, please visit careers.vanderlande.com.
Positions: R&D Engineer II
Salary: Best In industry
Job Location: Pune
Experience: 0 – 1 Year
- You must have a bachelor or master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- You must have relevant working experience of 1-3 years in the industry and a strong interest in mechanics, problem-solving, production techniques and machinery.
- You must have experience with 3D CAD by using SolidWorks & should be able to understand & create a Bill of material (BOM).
- You must have good knowledge of machine design & machine components.
- You must have an understanding of manufacturing processes & their limitations
- You must have an understanding of the variety of fasteners.
- You must have an understanding of Safety regulations/ standards.
- You are an entrepreneur, eager to learn and want to improve every day, the drive to win.
- You have excellent communication skills and are a good team player across multidisciplinary teams.
- Good command of English.