Group Company: Quick Heal Technologies Ltd
Designation: Software Engineer I (QH_DES_318), Software Engineer I (QH_DES_380), Software Engineer I (QH_DES_400), Software Engineer I (QH_DES_362), Software Engineer I (QH_DES_587)
Company Name : Quick Heal Technologies Ltd
Quick Heal Technologies Limited is one of the leading providers of IT Security and Data Protection Solutions with a strong footprint in India and an evolving global presence. Incorporated in the year 1995, we are an all-round player in cybersecurity with presence in B2B, B2G and B2C segments across multiple product categories – endpoints, network, data, and mobility. We are a technology company but it is our people and their passion which keeps us ahead of the market curve. We are committed to our employees, their careers and development as they make us who we are.With our state-of-the-art R&D centre and deep intelligence on the threat landscape, we help in simplifying security by delivering the best in class protection against advanced cyber-threats. Our portfolio includes solutions under the widely recognized brand names ‘Quick Heal’ and ‘Seqrite’ across various operating systems and devices.
Job Details :
Position Name : Software Engineer
Educational qualifications preferred
- Category: Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree
- Field specialization: Computer Science
Work Location : Not Mentioned
Experience :0-1 year
Position description: The role is for primary level technical expertise required for product development in security and networking domain.
- He would be able to fix coding level bugs.
- Able to process and explore inputs given by mentors to dig down further details of the product features.
- Understands the product related discussion well enough in terms of architecture, design
- [Requires – Good understanding of Operating systems concepts like process, thread, synchrnoization, file handling, memory management (Linux or Windows or MAC) ]
- With few inputs should be able to do dev & testbed setups, write and execute tests, report bugs.
- Should be able to do simple bugfixes and small enhancements.[Requires – Good analytical, programming skill]
- Should ask relevant queries to peers/seniors related to product, technology, domain
- Should gain product and domain knowledge in the process. [Requires – Proactiveness, learning aspect, communication, behavior aspect]