Company Name : NOKIA
At Nokia, we create technology that helps the world act together.As a trusted partner for critical networks, we are committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed, and cloud networks. We create value with intellectual property and long-term research, led by the award-winning Nokia Bell Labs. Adhering to the highest standards of integrity and security, we help build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
Job Details :
Position Name : Test Engineer
Qualification : Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Electronics & communication/Computer Science
Work Location : Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Experience : Freshers
Salary : As per Company Norms
Percentage: Not Mentioned
Batch : Not Mentioned
Skills Required :
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Electronics & communication/Computer Science
- Relevant experience in non functional testing specifically performance testing.
- Knowledge on OSS domain and FCAPS.
- Hands-on experience and good knowledge in scripting and automation.
- Hands-on experience in different types of performance tests (Stability, Stress)
- Automation and scripting experience is an added advantage.
- Experience in usage of tools like Wireshark, Pronto, JIRA, etc.
- Experience in working on cloud native applications is a plus
- Experience in reporting and analysing performance bottlenecks in the system.
- Good debugging and communication skill
How to Apply : Click Here