Emerson Recruitment Drive for 2022 for Graduate Trainee Engineer | Pune | Apply ASAP
Company Name: Emerson , Pune
Position : Graduate Trainee Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Pune
Last Date : 31 October 2022
The candidate shall be responsible for testing product functionality for Flow transmitters. He/She should understand the requirements and application and validate the same for various products. As a part of this role, he/she shall plan, design, script and execute a variety of Test cases for flow transmitters.
The individual should be self-motivated, creative and proactive, able to work in a fast-paced environment including multiple platforms and architectures, diverse technologies and lab environments. The individual should have an understanding of SDLC processes and the QA lifecycle and methodology.
• Analyze product requirements.
• Design test cases based on requirements
• Interact with product management, project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the Test project and testing objectives.
• Execute test conditions and scripts to address complete test coverage of different test platforms.
• Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases.
• Execute and analyze test results.
• Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate.
• Manual and automated testing of flow meters.
• Interact with various stake holders of other developments to collect requirements for development of interface files.
• Design and develop interface files for various fieldbus protocols.
• Integration testing of interface files with device and various host systems, report generation and maintenance support.
• Qualification: B.E in –Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation.
Experience & Skill Sets:
• Testing of windows or web based application for embedded products.
• Knowledge of field instrumentation and industrial protocols like Modbus, HART, industrial networks, basics of industrial host systems.
• Knowledge of automated testing tools, like QTP is added advantage.
• Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated.
• Team player and learning ability.
• Result orientation and focus on details.
How to apply: CLICK ON LINK : https://hdjq.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1/requisitions/preview/22025301?src=JB-10086
NOTE: Okfreshers.com has shared this public information, okfreshersis not responsible for further updates/process.