Morningstar Recruitment Drive for freshers | Intern | Mumbai
Job Details for Morningstar Recruitment Drive :
Company Name : Morningstar
Position : Intern
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Mumbai
Morningstar Indexes seeks intelligent and creative professionals for its Client Services and Implementation team. We are looking for candidates who are interested in Pre-Sales and Client service function. The primary function of the team is to support the Indexes internal/external clients and sales group by providing data, research and analytics for more than 700 unique Morningstar indexes across asset classes (Equity, Fixed Income, Alternatives, Multi-Asset). The secondary focus area would be to provide operational support and lead selected non-technical projects to support the growth of Morningstar business. It’s an individual contributor role and the selected candidate would be required to work independently outside of Mumbai operational hours to provide continuous coverage to Morningstar Indexes global sales clients and operational efforts. This role provides a balanced exposure to both back-end index operations and front-end, either directly or through sales organization. This position will be in Vashi, Navi Mumbai (India).
- Be a product expert on Morningstar Indexes to satisfactorily respond to client and sales related queries with quick turnaround time
- Enable sales team with presentations, marketing collaterals, data, research & analytics
- Coordinate with Product Management, Operations and prospective client to launch and operationalize Morningstar Indexes
- Oversee daily publishing and deliveries of end of day index values, portfolios and other files to internal and external clients and third parties in a timely manner
- Escalation of bottleneck issues to vendors and liaise with them
- Work with vendors and monitor daily index calculation and ensure seamless dissemination of daily files.
- Work with Robotic Process Automation team within Morningstar to automate manual tasks and further streamline the process
- Create self-help modules/templates on Morningstar Direct to equip sales team to quickly respond to general data related queries on their own
- Manage non-technical projects to support the growth of index business
- A Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Engineering, Finance, Management, Economics, etc. and a strong interest in Finance.
- Some progress towards CFA is preferable
- Comfortable with basics of MS Office, SQL (preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and work as a team player
- Ability to collaborate with the global team and deliver quality outcomes under tight deadlines
- The candidate should exhibit a passion for innovation, and harbor a genuine belief in, and acceptance of mission to empower investors’ success
Please JOIN our whatsapp groups and get DAILY FREE JOB openings, news, updates on MNC jobs, Government Jobs , Freshers IT Jobs etc. JOIN Now…!!!
14 OkFreshers.com Jobs Group : CLICK @ https://chat.whatsapp.com/HsTkdRMqByFLBfKiUF4PBN
17 OkFreshers.com Jobs Group : CLICK @https://chat.whatsapp.com/GclbPnWFuY59czXDvWT0xM
Don’t forget to forward this message to your friends also and help them to start their career….!!!
Apply Link : CLICK HERE