Hexagon Recruitment Drive for freshers | Intern | Hyderabad
Job Details for Hexagon Recruitment Drive :
Company Name : Hexagon
Position : Intern
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Hyderabad
- We are looking for an Intern.
- Learn, Participate, and contribute to various aspects of QA team
- Functional testing – Execution & Improving existing tests. Writing new tests
- Automation testing – Execution & Improving existing tests. Developing new tests scripts
- Nexus (Metrology Reporting, Cruiser) – Execution, Improving existing tests. Developing new tests scripts
- Scrum activities & documentation
- Teamwork & Collaboration with team members and senior leadership
- Pursing BE / ME or equivalent degree from a reputed university
- Hexagon: Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software, and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications. Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
- Hexagon Capability Centre India (HCCI): Hexagon Capability Centre India (HCCI) is the largest technology global R&D hub for Hexagon. Innovations, consistent deliveries, and ever-evolving technologies at HCCI has helped various Hexagon units to grow its business and customer base globally.
- HCCI, one of the earliest IT companies in the city of Hyderabad has a rich history of 33 years (earlier known as known as Intergraph) and currently employs 1400+ workforce working on the core products of Hexagon.
- Basic/intermediate knowledge on
- Debugging and testing codes
- Documenting and testing new software applications
- Researching, investigating, and fixing a wide range of technical issues
- Hands-on experience writing scripts, ability to code and debug
- A strong and confident communicator with good written and oral communication skills with an ability to communicate effectively with SCRUM team.
- Contended to work in a highly collaborative environment with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, relationship management and team building skills.
- A quick learner, with strong analytical skills, who enjoys getting to the bottom of our software applications.
- Ability to understand, evaluate, formulate, and communicate complex Metrology solutions.
- Eager to learn new technical and domain skills.
Please JOIN our whatsapp groups and get DAILY FREE JOB openings, news, updates on MNC jobs, Government Jobs , Freshers IT Jobs etc. JOIN Now…!!!
14 OkFreshers.com Jobs Group : CLICK @ https://chat.whatsapp.com/HsTkdRMqByFLBfKiUF4PBN
17 OkFreshers.com Jobs Group : CLICK @https://chat.whatsapp.com/GclbPnWFuY59czXDvWT0xM
Don’t forget to forward this message to your friends also and help them to start their career….!!!
Apply Link : CLICK HERE