Eaton Recruitment Drive for freshers | Trainee | Pune
Company Name – Eaton
Eaton is an intelligent power management company dedicated to improving the quality of life and protecting the environment for people everywhere. We are guided by our commitment to do business right, to operate sustainably and to help our customers manage power ─ today and well into the future. By capitalizing on the global growth trends of electrification and digitalization, we’re accelerating the planet’s transition to renewable energy, helping to solve the world’s most urgent power management challenges, and doing what’s best for our stakeholders and all of society. Founded in 1911, Eaton has been listed on the NYSE for nearly a century. We reported revenues of $19.6 billion in 2021 and serve customers in more than 170 countries.
Our culture is built on a strong commitment to practicing our core values and supporting our employees with the tools they need to succeed. We have demonstrated our passion for sustainability with the announcement of cutting carbon emissions from the company’s operations by at least 50 percent by 2030.
Eaton is committed to having a workforce that is diverse and non-discriminatory at all levels, reflecting the diversity of our customers and the varied environments in which we conduct business around the world. Our success depends on our ability to attract and retain the very best people unlimited by race, color, social or economic status, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any protected status. Eaton follows relevant non-discrimination laws and regulations in the countries where we operate. It is the policy of the Company to make all decisions regarding employment, including hiring, compensation, training, promotions, transfers, or lay-offs, based on the principle of equal employment opportunity as defined above
Job details for Eaton Recruitment Drive :
Position: Trainee-Intern GSC CoE
Job Location: Pune
Education – B.E. / B. Tech. (Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Production & Industrial Engineering)
Required skills for Eaton
1. Good communication skills – Must speak and write English fluently.
2. Good collaboration skill.
3. Ability to engage with a variety of cross-functional team members.
4. Flexible attitude to work with the willingness to learn new skills when required.
5. Self-directing and self-motivating
1. Evaluate supplier manufacturing process against Engineering drawing and specifications.
2. Identify, investigate, and Resolve Supplier Technical and/or System issues related to product or process realization to have effective process.
3. Implement measures to improve process efficiency to achieve business expectations
4. Trouble shoot in coordination with global stake holders, supplier and plant Quality team
5. Understand customer requirements and provide customer centric solutions.
Please JOIN our WhatsApp groups and get DAILY FREE JOB openings, news, updates on MNC jobs, Government Jobs, Freshers IT Jobs etc. JOIN Now…!!!
14 OkFreshers.com Jobs Group: CLICK @ https://chat.whatsapp.com/HsTkdRMqByFLBfKiUF4PBN
17 OkFreshers.com Jobs Group: CLICK @https://chat.whatsapp.com/GclbPnWFuY59czXDvWT0xM
Don’t forget to forward this message to your friends also and help them to start their career….!!!