Recruitment Drive of BYJU’s Mega Off Campus Drive 2022 | Any Degree | 800+ Vacancies | Across India
BYJU’s Off Campus Drive 2022:(Think & Learn Pvt Ltd)
Job Role : Business Development Associate(BDA)
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/MBA/Any Degree
Batch : 2016-2021
Experience : Freshers /Exp
Salary : Rs 10 LPA
Job Location : Across India
Venue Location : Virtual(Online)
Venue Date : Informed later
- Should be a graduate (any graduate is okay).
We are looking to hire candidates who are:-
- Performance driven: Productive resources who can actively contribute to revenue generation.
- Process driven: Process driven people who adhere to the guidelines set by the organization (Example- Number of conductions and sales done/revenue generated/ call time/ call audits.etc)
- Behaviourally aligned: Resources whose behavioral aspects are aligned with the company’s culture (Example- Ability to Follow Instructions, Attention to Details, Discipline, Punctuality, Accessibility of Resource during working hours, Code of Conduct in office/Virtually)
ATP is an Applicant Training Program where selected applicants will be a part of a 6 weeks training program and on successful completion of this training program, applicants will be given an opportunity to join as a Business Development Associate with BYJUs.
STRUCTURE OF the ATP:
The 6 weeks of ATP is divided into 2 phases, 2 weeks of Class Room Training(CRT) and 4 weeks of On the Job Training(OJT).
(A) PHASE 1 : Classroom Training (CRT)
- 1st 2 weeks of the CRT Phase will be conducted in the training location where we will cover the theoretical aspect of BYJU’S sales process.
- You will be involved in various activities during this phase which will be rigorously evaluated by the end of 2 weeks of the CRT program.
- Only the candidates who satisfactorily complete the CRT phase will be given an opportunity to start with the next phase of the training program.
(B) PHASE 2 : On-the-Job Training (OJT)
- The 2nd stage (OJT Phase) starts from the 3rd week of training for candidates who have successfully cleared the 1st phase.
- Candidates will be expected to generate revenue by implementing the theoretical knowledge acquired during the first phase into practice during the final 4 weeks of the OJT phase.
- Following the completion of the ATP, all input and output numbers will be closely monitored and reviewed to evaluate your eligibility to apply for the Business Development Associate (BDA) position at BYJU’S.
Note: You will be given an opportunity to join as a Business Development Associate – Direct Sales after successfully completing the Applicant Training Program.The CTC will be revised to 10 LPA i.e., 7 LPA Fixed Component + 3 LPA Variable Component.(Stipend for the total 6 weeks of the training program is Rs. 37,500.)
Below are the locations we are hiring for:
Amritsar, Aligarh, Kurnool,Bhilai Nagar, Bikaner, Bilaspur, Kadapa, Anand, Ajmer, Jamshedpur, Karnal, Nellore, Rudrapur, Rajahmundry, Muzaffarpur, Mathura, Allahabad, Ambala, Rohtak, Margao, Nanded Waghala, Kharagpur, Barddhaman, Vellore, Tirunelveli, Amravati, Moradabad, Bathinda, Bokaro Steel City, Ujjain, Srinagar, Cuttack, Dhanbad, Jhansi.