Adobe Recruitment Drive for Software Development Engineer | Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Job Details for Adobe Recruitment Drive :
Company Name : Adobe
Position : Software Development Engineer
Experience : Fresher (0 – 2 Years)
Work Location : Noida, Uttar Pradesh
- Evolve Acrobat for modern user experience with the objective of delighting the customer
- Build the next generation document management based solutions by integrating cloud-based services and frameworks in Acrobat/Reader.
- Build the next generation of document creation tools.
- Design and build next generation of document processing tools to extract, index and search document content.
- Develop advanced document reconstruction algorithms for document editing, PDF Export.
- Develop document and image processing algorithms for creating next generation of document scanning and OCR tools.
- Develop next generation of intuitive and powerful document reviews, commenting and approval solutions.
- Develop security solutions for close to a billion Acrobat free users.
What you need to succeed
- 0-2 years of hands-on design/development experience.
- B.Tech or M.Tech (in computer science and engineering) / MCA from a premier institute.
- Good understanding of object-oriented design and knowledge of product life cycles and associated issues.
- Technical depth in operating systems, computer architecture and OS internals.
- Proficient in C++, data structures and algorithms.
- Exposure to SaaS and REST API would be an added advantage.
- Ability to work independently with strong problem-solving skills.
- Be creative – ability to think outside the box
Please JOIN our whats app groups and get DAILY FREE JOB openings, news, updates on MNC jobs, Government Jobs , Freshers IT Jobs etc. JOIN Now…!!!
14 OkFreshers.com Jobs Group : CLICK @ https://chat.whatsapp.com/HsTkdRMqByFLBfKiUF4PBN
17 OkFreshers.com Jobs Group : CLICK @https://chat.whatsapp.com/GclbPnWFuY59czXDvWT0xM
Don’t forget to forward this message to your friends also and help them to start their career….!!!
Apply Link : CLICK HERE