# 646 : Burns & McDonnell Recruitment Drive for D’Mod Trainee Engineer | Mumbai
Job Details for Burns & McDonnell Recruitment Drive :
Company Name : Burns & McDonnell
Position : D’Mod Trainee Engineer
Job Location : Mumbai
Role and Responsibilities:
- Prepare drawings, designs, and reports to be carried out in accordance with relevant codes of practice, standards, regulatory authorities, and clients’ requirements. All under a suitable level of Supervision from a Senior Engineer.
- Analyzing drawings and make proposals.
- Recommending modifications.
- Carry out appropriate reviews of submissions and provide review reports.
- Participate in technical meetings with clients.
- Provide specialist knowledge input and keep up to date with the latest developments in particular fields.
- Keep a diary of events, record and program time spent on each task and maintain technical records.
- Ensure that all duties are carried out according to the company’s Quality Systems Procedures.
- Liaise with staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Civil engineering, with 0-2 years of experience.
- Proven verbal and written communication and IT (office packages) skills.
- Candidates who have completed CAD course will have an added advantage.
- Knowledge of overhead construction methods and distribution system equipment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Teamworking ability.
- Strong analytical capability and an interest in electrical power systems.
- Flexibility to work in different roles for different clients both locally and worldwide.
- Self-motivated, growth focused.
Please JOIN our whats app groups and get DAILY FREE JOB openings, news, updates on MNC jobs, Government Jobs , Freshers IT Jobs etc. JOIN Now…!!!
36 VibrantMinds Jobs Group : CLICK @ https://chat.whatsapp.com/HsTkdRMqByFLBfKiUF4PBN
OkFreshers.com Jobs Group : CLICK @ https://chat.whatsapp.com/IXL9z9Am2gJ67G7QIhF6tF
Don’t forget to forward this message to your friends also and help them to start their career….!!!
Apply Link for Burns & McDonnell : CLICK HERE