# 557 : United Recruitment Drive for Associate Engineer-Salesforce |Gurugram, Haryana
Job Details for United Recruitment Drive :
Company Name : United
Position : Associate Engineer-Salesforce
Experience : 0 – 1 years
Work Location : Gurugram, Haryana
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Computer Science/IT
- 0-1 Years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science/ IT
- Practical knowledge of any programming languages like C, C++, Java, etc.
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility.
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with the aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills.
- Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews.
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization, including management and end-users.
- Self -starter who takes initiative and is proactive
- Exhibit written and spoken English fluency
- 0.5-1 years of experience with Lightning Component development
- Knowledge and understanding of Salesforce application architecture, Governor’s limit, and development components such as Visual Force, Aura, LWC, SOQL, Apex Classes and Triggers, JQuery, APIs, Flows, Approval process, etc.
- Knowledge of Angular JS framework/SSIS/ SQL.
- Airlines industry experience
Job overview and responsibilities
We are looking for a B.Tech Graduates(CS/IT) with good programming knowledge of atleast 1 language like C, C++, Java etc or Salesforce Engineer with 0-1 year of salesforce development experience.
As an Associate Software Engineer you would largely be involved in:
- Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure application using Salesforce.
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Get trained/self-learn new skill(Salesforce admin/Development) quickly.
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the SFDC platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs
Please JOIN our whats app groups and get DAILY FREE JOB openings, news, updates on MNC jobs, Government Jobs , Freshers IT Jobs etc. JOIN Now…!!!
14 OkFreshers.com Jobs Group : CLICK @ https://chat.whatsapp.com/HsTkdRMqByFLBfKiUF4PBN
17 OkFreshers.com Jobs Group : CLICK @ https://chat.whatsapp.com/GclbPnWFuY59czXDvWT0xM
Don’t forget to forward this message to your friends also and help them to start their career….!!!
Apply Link : CLICK HERE