# 531 : IBM Recruitment Drive for Fresher’s | Associate Systems Engineer |Across India
Job Details for IBM Recruitment Drive :
Company Name : IBM
Position : Associate Systems Engineer
Work Location : Across India
Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that literally make the world run today – planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
Attributes, Core skills and Responsibilities
Lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Assists in the implementation and support of applications by:
- Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture on required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Will design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- The Ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Environment: Professional knowledge related to your KRAs that requires you to demonstrate the ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills
- Communication/Negotiation: Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties.
- Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
Please JOIN our whats app groups and get DAILY FREE JOB openings, news, updates on MNC jobs, Government Jobs , Freshers IT Jobs etc. JOIN Now…!!!
14 OkFreshers.com Jobs Group : CLICK @ https://chat.whatsapp.com/HsTkdRMqByFLBfKiUF4PBN
17 OkFreshers.com Jobs Group : CLICK @ https://chat.whatsapp.com/GclbPnWFuY59czXDvWT0xM
Don’t forget to forward this message to your friends also and help them to start their career….!!!
Apply Link : CLICK HERE