# 515 : WTW Recruitment Drive for Graduate (Actuarial) Analyst – Insurance Consulting and Technology | Gurgaon
Job Details for WTW Recruitment Drive :
Company Name : WTW
Position : Graduate (Actuarial) Analyst – Insurance Consulting and Technology
Experience : Freshers
Work Location : Gurgaon
A role in Insurance Consulting is stimulating, challenging, exciting and extremely rewarding. We are looking for candidates who have a technical and mathematical mindset, with an interest and ability to provide smart and innovative solutions.
As an Analyst you will work on project teams focused on either life insurance and general insurance industry. You will be working collaboratively with project teams to perform reserve studies, pricing and capital management activities for our clients – insurance company and self-insured clients. You will be responsible for data preparation as well as producing and analysing initial results. You will work closely with a variety of consultants and project managers who will help you increase your insurance knowledge and sharpen your actuarial skills – all while providing a blend of client facing skills as well.
As an Analyst, you will contribute to varied and interesting projects such as:
- Financial and regulatory reporting across varied geographies such as Asia-Pacific region, Europe etc.
- Pricing and product development
- Embedded value and Appraisal value
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Restructuring – Actuarial due diligence, support in sales and capital raising, Initial Public Offering (IPO), reinsurance and financing alternatives
- Enterprise Risk Management – Enterprise risk assessment, financial risk modeling, capital management, and reinsurance optimization
As part of this role, you will be engaged to undertake the following tasks:
- Delivering work in accordance to project deadlines, in a manner that meets client expectations.
- Work collaboratively with other associates and consultants to determine initial data needs, examine obtained client information and perform any follow up work required to populate complete information sets
- Develop a strong understanding of the Insurance industry and become familiar with the data, information, and various steps needed for reserving, pricing and capital management activities
- Prepare the first draft of reports for review by Senior Analysts/Consultants.
- Develop a strong understanding of our proprietary software solutions
- Increase efficiency within project teams by identifying ways to improve processes
- Seek and participate in key learning and development opportunities
- Working collaboratively on a range of projects / internal responsibilities and managing priorities appropriately.
- Ensuring appropriate and effective communication among team members and the client.
- Build strong relationships internally and collaborate effectively on cross-geographical teams.
- Demonstrate natural ease and effectiveness when dealing with clients/colleagues at all levels.
- Contribute to sales and marketing efforts by drafting proposals and preparing presentations.
- Demonstrating the WTW values of Client Focus, Teamwork, Integrity, Respect and Excellence.
- Currently in final year of graduation / post-graduation and pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Arts, Commerce, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Business, any Engineering, or an Analytical subject,
- Strong inclination towards pursuing actuarial science. Making steady progress through actuarial examinations along with one’s career at WTW.
- Strong analytical and integrative skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to respond to all communications effectively and in a timely manner.
- Flexibility and proven ability to diagnose and resolve issues; strong client service orientation.
- Interest and ability to think beyond the task at hand and understand how one’s work fits into the broader landscape.
- Self-motivated to learn and develop new skills, ideas and solutions for clients.
- Proactive, energetic, and can demonstrate being a “safe pair of hands”.
Please JOIN our whats app groups and get DAILY FREE JOB openings, news, updates on MNC jobs, Government Jobs , Freshers IT Jobs etc. JOIN Now…!!!
14 OkFreshers.com Jobs Group : CLICK @ https://chat.whatsapp.com/HsTkdRMqByFLBfKiUF4PBN
17 OkFreshers.com Jobs Group : CLICK @ https://chat.whatsapp.com/GclbPnWFuY59czXDvWT0xM
Don’t forget to forward this message to your friends also and help them to start their career….!!!
Apply Link : CLICK HERE