# 512 : Nokia Recruitment Drive for Freshers | Trainee – Team Assistant | Bangalore
Job Details for Nokia Recruitment Drive :
Company Name : Nokia
Position : Trainee – Team Assistant
Experience : Freshers
Work Location : Bangalore
You will be responsible for:
- Provide support to R&D leadership team.
- Expense reporting – File expense reports for select cases and provide support to team members.
- Meeting / Event Planning – Plan logistics for group meetings and visitor meetings – meeting rooms, food, badges, transportation, social events, etc.
- Monitor and coordinate cultural events within the tribe as per company policy.
- Purchase Orders – Use Nokia ordering system for the creation and tracking of purchase orders
- Inventory management of IT accessories and phones.
- Assist in hiring planning – schedule interviews, and coordinate between the panel and the candidates.
- Design and publish a monthly Newsletter for the Tribe.
- Group Management, Access Management: Manage access control of Sharepoint folders.
- Team community website – Maintain SharePoint Office 365 based on community sites.
- Organization – Keep organization charts up to date.
- Facilities and Tools – Coordinate and manage needs for office space
- Support miscellaneous ad-hoc operational needs of the team.
Your skills and experience
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Excel macros, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Nokia tools used in operations and SW development and test cycle : Eg: i-Buy, GIM, Concur, PowerBI, SharePoint, SAP, MyWorkplace, Confluence, PR tool, Sway, MS-Forms.
- Familiar with Real-Estate, Nokia recruitment & travel management processes
- Good communication, excellent coordination skills, self-organized, and the ability to influence people
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills and capability to work in an international multi-site environment
- Eager to learn, result-oriented, responsible, and committed.
- Work experience in a similar role
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Please JOIN our whats app groups and get DAILY FREE JOB openings, news, updates on MNC jobs, Government Jobs , Freshers IT Jobs etc. JOIN Now…!!!
14 OkFreshers.com Jobs Group : CLICK @ https://chat.whatsapp.com/HsTkdRMqByFLBfKiUF4PBN
17 OkFreshers.com Jobs Group : CLICK @ https://chat.whatsapp.com/GclbPnWFuY59czXDvWT0xM
Don’t forget to forward this message to your friends also and help them to start their career….!!!
Apply Link : CLICK HERE