#507 : Bentley Recruitment Drive | Software Engineer I| Pune
Job Details for Bentley Recruitment Drive :
Company Name : Bentley
Position : Software Engineer I
Experience : 0-2 years of experience in Automation Tools Development.
Work Location : Pune
- Working with a team in an Agile, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Software Development process.
- Will work on development of the Windows based Application.
- Will be involved in design, implementation of the new features.
- Will be involved in Code Coverage of Automation and Guiding Development + QA Team in increasing Code Coverage.
- Will be involved in fixing defects and Improving the Applications.
- Upgrading and maintaining existing software and web services tests.
- Working in dynamic DevOps oriented software development environment.
- Understand web as well as desktop application functionalities.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Experience:
- BE/MS (Computer Science & Engineering ONLY) with 0-2 years of experience in Automation Tools Development.
- Extensive programming skills C++, C#, OOPS.
- Knowledge of WPF, Telerik.
- Good debugging skills.
- Good knowledge of Design Patterns, Memory Management.
- Knowledge of UML Diagrams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in automation tools like Test Complete, WinAppDriver is a plus.
- Experience in consumption of Cloud Services and REST interfaces.
- Working in Microsoft Azure or consuming Azure services.
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum Development, Test Driven Development, Continuous Delivery and DevOps processes.
- Should be able to learn wide range of technologies.
- Understanding of different Code Coverage Tools.
- Should be able to find gaps and write new Automated Tests and maintain it.
- Good Communication skills.
- Excellent team skills and proven ability to work effectively across multiple teams and functional areas.
Whar We Offer :
- A great Team and culture – please see our Recruitment Video.
- An exciting career as an integral part of a world-leading software company providing solutions for architecture, engineering, and construction.
- Competitive Salary and benefits.
- The opportunity to work within a global and diversely international team.
- A supportive and collaborative environment.
- Colleague Recognition Awards.
Please JOIN our whats app groups and get DAILY FREE JOB openings, news, updates on MNC jobs, Government Jobs , Freshers IT Jobs etc. JOIN Now…!!!
14 OkFreshers.com Jobs Group : CLICK @ https://chat.whatsapp.com/HsTkdRMqByFLBfKiUF4PBN
17 OkFreshers.com Jobs Group : CLICK @ https://chat.whatsapp.com/GclbPnWFuY59czXDvWT0xM
Don’t forget to forward this message to your friends also and help them to start their career….!!!
Apply Link : CLICK HERE