Wipro Recruitment Drive for Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP) | Across India
Job Details for Wipro Recruitment Drive :
Company Name : Wipro
Position : Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP)
Salary : INR 15,488.00 per Month
Experience : Fresher
Work Location : Across India
Salary Break-up / Additional Info
Period: (INR Per Month): 1st year STIPEND –
15,000 + 488 (ESI), 2nd year STIPEND –
17,000 + 553 (ESI), 3rd year STIPEND –
19,000 + 618 (ESI), Fourth Year: 23,000
Joining Bonus: 75,000
Wipro’s Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP)
Work Integrated Learning Program is a unique learning-integrated program that offers BCA and B.Sc students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
Year of Passing
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics, and Physics
- Open school or distance education is allowed for 10th & 12th only
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of Online Assessment
- Candidates are expected to clear the backlogs along with the 6th semester.
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (between 10th to commencement of graduation)
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years from the start of graduation.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates will be invited for the test process, who have completed 3 months cool-off period.
Every eligible candidate must go through an online assessment, the below details are appended for your reference.
Round 1 – Online Assessment
Online Assessment (80 minutes) comprising of 4 sections:
- Verbal- 20 mins- 20 questions
- Analytical-20 mins-20 questions
- Quantitative – 20 Mins – 20 questions
- Written Communication Test (20 mins)
Round 2 – Business discussion
60 months. Please note: You are liable to payback joining bonus on pro-rata basis if you decide to leave the organization within this period.
Terms and Conditions:
It is Wipro’s discretion to permit/limit the participation of each candidate in the Wipro’s Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP) recruitment process.
After clearing the online assessment, candidates will have to go through a business discussion round.
Please JOIN our whats app groups and get DAILY FREE JOB openings, news, updates on MNC jobs, Government Jobs , Freshers IT Jobs etc. JOIN Now…!!!
11 OkFreshers.com Jobs Group : CLICK @ https://chat.whatsapp.com/FlH9cdBS1c31Ea8TRagAsu
Don’t forget to forward this message to your friends also and help them to start their career….!!!
Apply Link : CLICK HERE