Vestas Recruitment Drive for freshers | Engineer Trainee | Chennai
Company Name : Vestas
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.
Job Details for Vestas Recruitment Drive :
Position : Engineer Trainee
Experience : Freshers
Work Location : Chennai
- Bachelor’s / Master’s in Electrical / Power System/ Similar specializaion
- Knowledge or exposure to renewable grid Interconnection
- You possess good communication, presentation & inter personnel skills
- You speak and write English fluently
- Simulation and modelling of the wind Power Plant including WTG, PV and storage
- Studying grid interconnection requirement and grid codes
- Evaluating site specific grid interconnection solutions
- Work in close co-ordination with the Regional Technical Sale support team
- Report writing
- In depth knowledge of Power System engineering fundamentals
- Incumbent need to completed courses on Power system Analysis
- Should be familiar with concepts and fundamentals
- Knowledge of simulation tools like PSS/E Power Factory, PSCAD, or equivalent
- You need to have motivated, enthusiastic and result oriented attitude
- Good at using MS-OFFICE products WORD, EXCEL, POWER POINT etc.
Please JOIN our whats app groups and get DAILY FREE JOB openings, news, updates on MNC jobs, Government Jobs , Freshers IT Jobs etc. JOIN Now…!!!
11 OkFreshers.com Jobs Group : CLICK @ https://chat.whatsapp.com/FlH9cdBS1c31Ea8TRagAsu
Don’t forget to forward this message to your friends also and help them to start their career….!!!
Apply Link : CLICK HERE