Thomson Reuters Recruitment Drive for Freshers |Software Engineer – ML Intern | Bangalore
Company Name : Thomson Reuters
Thomson Reuters is one of the world’s most trusted providers of answers, helping professionals make confident decisions and run better businesses. Our customers operate in complex arenas that move society forward — law, tax, compliance, government, and media – and face increasing complexity as regulation and technology disrupts every industry.
We help them reinvent the way they work. Our team of experts brings together information, innovation and authoritative insight to unravel complex situations, and our worldwide network of journalists and editors keep customers up to speed on global developments that are relevant to them.
We’re on a mission to help professionals advance their businesses and gain competitive advantage with the trusted answers only we can provide.
Job Details for Thomson Reuters Recruitment Drive :
Position : Software Engineer – ML- Intern
Experience : Freshers
Work Location : Bangalore
About The Role
In this opportunity as an Intern with a specialization in Machine Learning, you will:
- Develop and Deliver: Applying modern development practices, you will be involved in the entire software development lifecycle, building, testing, and delivering high-quality solutions.
- Solve Complex Problems: You will create large scale data processing pipelines to help researchers build and train novel machine learning algorithms. You will develop high performing scalable systems in the context of large online delivery environments.
- Be a Team Player: Working in a diverse and collaborative team-oriented environment, you will share information, value diverse ideas, partner with cross-functional and remote teams.
- Be Innovative: You are empowered to try new approaches and learn new technologies. You will contribute innovative ideas, create solutions, and be accountable for end-to-end deliveries.
- Be an Effective Communicator: Through active engagement and communication with cross-functional partners and team members, you will effectively articulate ideas and collaborate on technical developments.
Your short-term tasks will be focused on:
- Familiarizing and adopting work methodology aligning with the existing engineering organization.
- Contributing to the delivery for key initiatives already in-flight within the labs engineering organization.
For this role, we also strongly value if you:
- Have hands on experience in AWS / other cloud environments
- Had previous exposure to Natural Language Processing (NLP) problems and have familiarity with key tasks such as Named Entity Recognition (NER), Information Extraction, Information Retrieval, etc.
- Can understand and translate between language and methodologies used both in research and engineering fields.
Please JOIN our whats app groups and get DAILY FREE JOB openings, news, updates on MNC jobs, Government Jobs , Freshers IT Jobs etc. JOIN Now…!!!
14 OkFreshers.com Jobs Group : CLICK @ https://chat.whatsapp.com/HsTkdRMqByFLBfKiUF4PBN
15 OkFreshers.com Jobs Group : CLICK @ https://chat.whatsapp.com/I0qaR0gpdAg0icI2IXFmyN
Don’t forget to forward this message to your friends also and help them to start their career….!!!
Apply Link : CLICK HERE