TCS BPS Recruitment Drive for 2020, 2021 and 2022 Year of Passing graduates |Across India
Job Details TCS BPS Recruitment Drive :
Company : TCS
TCS has curated exclusive opportunities for Arts, Commerce & Science graduates from the 2020, 2021 and 2022 Year of Passing (YoP) to apply for exciting careers and make #TheBigMove
Kindly go through the below eligibility criteria and proceed with your application.
- Courses & Discipline: Only Full-time Arts, Commerce & Science graduates from B.Com, BA, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, BSc-IT/CS/General, BCA, BCS, B.Pharm, M.Pharm will be considered from year-of-passing 2020, 2021 and 2022 from any recognized university/college (Part-time/Correspondence courses will not be considered)
- Highest Qualification: Candidates should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e., No extended education)
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: Candidates should have NO active backlog at the time of appearing for the test (Backlogs to be cleared within the stipulated time duration)
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (Part-time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). However, if you have completed your Secondary (Std. X) and/or Senior Secondary (Std. XII) course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling), you would be considered
- Work Experience: Candidates with prior work experience of up to 3 months are eligible to apply for the TCS BPS Hiring Process
- Age: Candidates should meet the specified age criteria at the time of the TCS selection process. Minimum age – 18 years and maximum age – 28 years
- Work Location & Shifts: Candidates should be comfortable working in any of our development centers and in rotational shifts, including night shifts.
Batch : 2020,2021 & 2022
Work Location : Across India
Application Process for TCS BPS
Step 1. Register and complete the application form on TCS NextStep portal. Status of your application should be ‘Application Received’.
Keep your CT/DT ID handy and update the same on the link provided in step 2.
Scenario A: In case you already have CT/DT ID, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal (click here) and complete the application form.
Scenario B: If you are a new user, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal (click here). Click on ‘Register Now’, choose category as ‘BPS’, proceed to fill your details and submit your application form.
Step 2. As the final step, click here to apply for TCS BPS Hiring. This is a mandatory step.
Please Note: Multiple entries from a single candidate will lead to disqualification.
For step-by-step guide to register and complete the application form on TCS Next Step portal , Click here
Click here to take the Mock Test and prepare better for the TCS BPS Hiring Test
- You must have all your original academic documents as applicable (Till fourth/fifth semester marksheets)
- Communication related to the Test will be shared with you on your registered email ID from TCS iON
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers
- TCS is not associated with any external agency / company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf
Please JOIN our whats app groups and get DAILY FREE JOB openings, news, updates on MNC jobs, Government Jobs , Freshers IT Jobs etc. JOIN Now…!!!
14 OkFreshers.com Jobs Group : CLICK @ https://chat.whatsapp.com/HsTkdRMqByFLBfKiUF4PBN
Don’t forget to forward this message to your friends also and help them to start their career….!!!
Apply Link : CLICK HERE