Tata Power Recruitment Drive 2022 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical Engineering | 2022 Batch | PAN India
Company: Tata Power Company Limited
Tata Power Off Campus Drive 2022: Led by a powerful vision, Tata Power pioneered the generation of electricity in India. It has now successfully served the Mumbai consumers for over ninety years and has spread its footprints across the nation. Today, it is the countrys largest private player in the sector. Apart from Mumbai and Delhi, the company has generation capacities in Jojobera, Jharkhand and Karnataka. As a growth strategy , Tata Power has ventured into several greenfield projects in Generation.
The 4000 megawatt imported Coal-based generating station at Mundra , Gujarat , 1000 megawatt Thermal Power plant at Maithon , Jharkhand are some of its recent involvements. It has got several other upcoming capacity additions / greenfield projects in Maharashtra , Jharkhand , Orissa , West Bengal.
Work Location : Across India
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Last Date : 30th June
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Power Recruitment Drive 2022:
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE) – Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) – Electrical & Electronics Engineering
We are looking for candidates who are currently in the final year of BE/ B.Tech (Electrical) and would graduate in 2022.
- Responsible for service and management of Rooftop Sites
- Develop & Manage Authorized Service Providers
- Ensure smooth supply chain management, Installation & Maintenance requests through OEM/Implementation partners
- Manage/ facilitate warranty claims & AMCs
- Ensure Uptime
- Manage plants via online remote monitoring web interfaces
- Liaise with the regional customer support teams to maintain plant performance .
- Extend technical support to field teams for data logger configuration and fault rectification
- Ensure configuration of plant monitoring dashboards as per customer requirements
- Ensure preventive maintenance & House keeping
- Monitor·Collaborate with customers for resolving service-related issues & ensure timely closure of service delivery for signed partnership
- Active Learning
- Active Listening
- Administration and Management
- Category Flexibility
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Engineering and Technology
- English Language
How to Apply for Tata Power Recruitment Drive 2022:
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode on or before 30th June 2022.
CLICK here to Apply : https://bit.ly/3MJtQoh