Red Hat Recruitment Drive for freshers | Associate Software Engineer |Bangalore
Company Name : Red Hat
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.
Job Details for Red Hat Recruitment Drive :
Position : Associate Software Engineer
Experience : Freshers
Work Location : Bangalore
About the job
The Red Hat Application Services Engineering team is looking for an Associate Software Engineer to join our core engineering team in Bengaluru, India. In this role, you will learn and contribute to the development and maintenance of our application services specific products and projects and work alongside some of the most skilled developers in the open source world.
As an Associate Software Engineer, you’ll have a chance to improve the community projects by adding value to them. At the same time, you will inspire changes in and improve our internal process of creation of Red Hat’s offerings. You will get a chance to work with some of the brightest engineers in the open source industry while serving as an internal advocate for our customers. You’ll need to have excellent technical and creative thinking skills, as you’ll be encouraged to develop innovative solutions to technical issues on a daily basis.
What you will do
- Work under the guidance of experienced engineers to learn and implement components contributing to Red Hat Application Services offerings
- Constantly learn new things and maintain an overview of current technologies
- Provide support for continuous integration (CI) and continuous integration (CD) across various projects, streams, etc.
- Participate on internal tooling development
- Inspire improvements in community projects
- Document new bugs and advocate their resolution with developers
- Contribute bug fixes in upstream
What you will bring
- Passion for open source technologies; knowledge of open source development tools
- Graduate of computer science or software engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work with agile methodology with good attention to detail
- Ability to interact comfortably with the other members of a large, geographically distributed team
- Interest in scripting, automation, DevOps, and modern practices of software engineering
- Aspiration to learn distributed version control systems like Git, and other technologies like Kubernetes or OpenShift, CI/CD pipelines, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins; prior knowledge of these is a plus
Please JOIN our whats app groups and get DAILY FREE JOB openings, news, updates on MNC jobs, Government Jobs , Freshers IT Jobs etc. JOIN Now…!!!
11 OkFreshers.com Jobs Group : CLICK @ https://chat.whatsapp.com/FlH9cdBS1c31Ea8TRagAsu
Don’t forget to forward this message to your friends also and help them to start their career….!!!
Apply Link : CLICK HERE