Oracle Recruitment Drive 2022 | Java – PLSQL Developer | Pune
Oracle has released the latest job opening notification for the fresher’s and experienced candidates for the Java PLSQL Developer position. Job seekers, who are interested and are fulfilling the eligibility criteria like Qualification required, key-skills required and experience required (as mentioned below) can apply directly for the Java PLSQL Developer position using the direct link mentioned below. Also, the job-seekers are advised to first go through all the necessary job details, that are mentioned below before apply for the Java PLSQL Developer position.
Company Name : Oracle India Private Limited
An Oracle career can span industries, roles, Countries and cultures, giving you the opportunity to flourish in new roles and innovate, while blending work life in. Oracle has thrived through 40+ years of change by innovating and operating with integrity while delivering for the top companies in almost every industry.
In order to nurture the talent that makes this happen, we are committed to an inclusive culture that celebrates and values diverse insights and perspectives, a workforce that inspires thought leadership and innovation.
Oracle offers a highly competitive suite of Employee Benefits designed on the principles of parity, consistency, and affordability. The overall package includes certain core elements such as Medical, Life Insurance, access to Retirement Planning, and much more. We also encourage our employees to engage in the culture of giving back to the communities where we live and do business.
At Oracle, we believe that innovation starts with diversity and inclusion and to create the future we need talent from various backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to successfully participate in the job application, interview process, and in potential roles. to perform crucial job functions.
That’s why we’re committed to creating a workforce where all individuals can do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued that we’re inspired to go beyond what’s been done before.
Job Details for Oracle Recruitment Drive 2022 :
Position Name : Java PLSQL Developer
Batch : 2018, 2019 , 2020 , 2021 , 2022
Work Location : Pune
Qualification : UG Degree & equivalent experience preferred.
Experience : 0-2 years of experience relevant to a functional or technical role.
Who can apply :
Fresher’s and Experienced job-seeker candidates, having the relevant qualification, key-skills and experience required are eligible to apply for this Java PLSQL Developer position.
- Online Test
- HR Discussion
- Entry level consulting position for those who are new to professional services and are developing their expertise.
- Receives detailed instruction on routine work and on new projects or assignments.
- As a member of project team, follows standard practices and procedures to analyze situations/data and provide quality work products to deliver functional and technical solutions on applications and technology installations.
- Work involves some problem solving problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying relevant Oracle methodologies and practices with limited autonomy.
- Implements Oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
Eligibility Criteria, Experience and Professional Skills Required
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 0-2 years of experience relevant to a functional or technical role.
- Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus.
- Demonstrate basic competence in one product or technology area.
- Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th/ 12th/ Graduation/ PG).
- Recent passport size Photograph & a Valid ID proof (Aadhar/ PAN / Driving License / Voter card / Passport).
- Technical Course Certification, and Experience letter, (Original) if any.
How to Apply: https://bit.ly/3FjKyrU
Best Luck …!!!