MiQ Recruitment Drive for freshers | Software Engineer I | Bengaluru
Company Name : MiQ
We’re MiQ, a programmatic media partner for marketers and agencies. We connect data from multiple sources to do interesting, exciting, business-problem-solving things for our clients.
We’re experts in data science, analytics and programmatic trading, and our people are always ready to solve challenges quickly, and ensure our clients always spend their media investments on the right things in the right places.
We’re one of the most innovative, exciting programmatic companies in the industry. MiQ is a place that puts sustainable business growth at its heart. A place where you’ll get support putting your best ideas into practice. A place where you can feel secure, where you can learn and be challenged, and where you can succeed whoever, you are, wherever you’re from and whatever makes you different.
We’re growing at a fast pace and are looking for people who are smart, free-thinking, curious and excited about working in a diverse global culture to do great work and make a meaningful impact.
Job Details for MiQ Recruitment Drive :
Position : Software Engineer I
Experience : Freshers (6 month)
Work Location : Bangalore
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering
- 6+ months development experience with an Object-Oriented Language (Java/Kotlin/C++).
- Experience working on the Linux environment.
- Good understanding of multi-tier web applications, experience working on building REST APIs • Hands-on experience in developing applications using Java Enterprise platforms, using UNIX / Linux
- Experience working in cloud environments such as AWS, Google Cloud or Azure
Must Have Skills
- Excellent grasp of one or more languages including an OO language
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented concepts, algorithm & data structures
- Strong coding skills and good in writing Sql Queries with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Good to Have Skills
- Good understanding of Microservices architecture and product development using Java
- Experience with cloud technologies like AWS
You will have the opportunity to develop end to end software components and systems from the ground up and have ownership of them. You will have the opportunity to utilize a variety of latest Web application frameworks, Big Data technologies. You will be part of agile teams that utilizes CI and CD pipelines to speed up the products’ time to market
FUTURE OF WORK OPTIONS
We offer flexible working options and believe that employees should be working from place where they are comfortable and feel more productive. Options we provide our employees to choose from:
- Hybrid mode 1 – 2 days in office per week (Tuesday & Thursday)
- Hybrid mode 2 – one week in office per month (last week of each month)
Please JOIN our whats app groups and get DAILY FREE JOB openings, news, updates on MNC jobs, Government Jobs , Freshers IT Jobs etc. JOIN Now…!!!
14 OkFreshers.com Jobs Group : CLICK @ https://chat.whatsapp.com/HsTkdRMqByFLBfKiUF4PBN
Don’t forget to forward this message to your friends also and help them to start their career….!!!
Apply Link : CLICK HERE