Micro Focus Recruitment Drive 2022 for Freshers | Software Engineer | Bangalore
Company Name : Micro Focus
Micro Focus US Inc. provides innovative software. The Company offers designing, developing, and producing prepackaged computer software to develop, test, deploy, assess, and modernize business-critical enterprise applications. Micro Focus US serves customers worldwide.
Micro Focus is one of the world’s largest enterprise software providers. We deliver trusted
and proven mission-critical software that keeps the digital world running. Our pragmatic, disciplined,
customer-centric approach allows customers to succeed in today’s rapidly evolving marketplace. We help customers accelerate, simplify, strengthen, and analyze their business and operations across the four key outcomes of digital transformation. By bridging their existing and emerging technologies, they can run and transform at the same time.
Job Details Micro Focus Recruitment Drive :
Position Name : Software Engineer I
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Work Location : Bangalore
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Typically 0-2 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products. Develops software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
Please JOIN our whats app groups and get DAILY FREE JOB openings, news, updates on MNC jobs, Government Jobs , Freshers IT Jobs etc. JOIN Now…!!!
12 OkFreshers.com Jobs Group : CLICK @ https://chat.whatsapp.com/IE7C15HxB1FFPOgH8xF7ML
Don’t forget to forward this message to your friends also and help them to start their career….!!!
Apply Link : CLICK HERE