Company Name : Lenovo India
Lenovo is a US $50 billion global Fortune 500 company and a leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technologies. Globally, our product lines include a full range of commercial and consumer PCs, servers and workstations and a family of mobile internet devices including tablets and smart phones. We design and build our products to bring progress to the world. Lenovo is a Chinese multinational technology company with headquarters in Beijing, China and Morrisville, North Carolina. It designs, develops, manufactures and sells personal computers, tablet computers, smartphones, workstations, servers, electronic storage devices, IT management software, and smart televisions. Since 2013, Lenovo is the world’s largest personal computer vendor by unit sales.
Lenovo entered the smartphone market in 2012 and quickly became the largest vendor of smartphones in Mainland China. Entry into the smartphone market was paired with a change of strategy from “the one-size-fits-all” to a diverse portfolio of devices.
Job Details for Lenovo India Recruitment Drive 2022 :
Position Name : Software Engineer
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Batch : 2017-2021
Experience : 0 – 4
Work Location : Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Lenovo India Recruitment Drive 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech or ME/ M.Tech in Computer Science
- Solid hands-on experience with software testing methodologies.
- Good in reading and understanding requirements, strategize, design and develop test cases
- Fair knowledge of Python or other automation scripting
- Deep understanding of Android architecture and app life cycle
- Understanding of entire software development life cycle of a commercial product
- High energy and passion towards creating world class innovations
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Design and develop test cases and validate software based on the product requirements
- Validate applications and/or components on Motorola devices that ship across the globe
- Analyze product requirements for applications or components on Motorola products
- Communicate with the product management, development team, user experience team and product team to deliver world class mobile experiences using Agile Scrum development methodology.
- Apply your excellent skills and instincts in a systematic manner to help identify critical product issues.
CLICK here to Apply : https://lnv.gy/3MRANEi