IBM Kyndryl Recruitment Drive for freshers| Associate-Technical Engineer | Across India
Company Name : IBM Kyndryl
Empowering progress while modernizing and managing the world’s mission-critical systems and services
Job Details for IBM Kyndryl Recruitment Drive :
Position : Associate – Technical Engineer
Qualification : BE/Btech/ME/MTech/B.Sc/M.Sc/BCA/MCA/Diploma
Work Location : Across India
- We are looking for BE/Btech/ME/MTech/B.Sc/M.Sc/BCA/MCA/Diploma (computer/IT specialization only) students,2022 pass outs.
- 65% or 6.5 CGPA above are eligible to apply.
- All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects
- No current Backlogs
Role and responsibilities
As Technical Engineer, you are responsible to support problem and change tickets for client support operations (e.g. storage systems or server) for work involving problem determination and implementation of changes to hardware, software, applications or network systems.
These tasks are not standardized and require independent thought and problem solving to resolve. Interaction with other teams is often required to tackle issues. It also provides opportunity to understand the current Automation and Analytics work going on with clients to simplify and improve operations with minimal effort.
We will give you an enriching experience and platform to develop your academic learning in a corporate environment, acquiring new skills and helping you deliver to our business to make a difference.
How we’ll help you grow
You’ll have access to learning to develop your technical skills, with over 500+ learning plans, covering 200+ roles
There will be opportunities to participate in programs designed to keep your skills industry relevant: We will invest in upskilling you to newer versions of technologies /cross-skill to grow your diverse technical skills in the same technology. This also entails key external training sessions & certifications
We will also invest in non-technical development and education for you including communication, leadership, project management, service management, risk, quality and compliance
Who you are :
You will need to demonstrate interpersonal skills while operating with large teams that work closely with clients across pan India and work in varied time zones
You will display management skills in your area of expertise, skilled to handle various tasks, prioritize and deliver on time
You can articulate with confidence for the desired views and be passionate to learn and apply technical prowess tackle Client problems
As Tech Support Associate, you are responsible to effectively handle difficult customer interactions and challenging customer problems without the need for supervisory intervention; maintain poise and professionalism even with very difficult and demanding customers.
- Be part of a team of technical experts, motivated by a desire to facilitate customers and be responsible for providing voice support to Kyndryl Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
- Handling complex customer scenarios, documenting solutions, and effectively providing dependable and timely resolution to all product related technical issues experienced by customers.
- Providing remote Infrastructure support delivery and performing problem cause analysis.
- Collaborating with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service.
- Acting as a customer advocate by working directly with customers on high priority issues to deliver timely resolution and capture customer feedback to influence process/product improvements.
- Anticipating customer needs and effectively addressing concerns related to their issue or resolution.
- Providing direct technical assistance to customers via phone, email, and chat.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Fundamentals of IT
- Basic Concepts in Networking, Windows, Linux, Unix and other OS
- Basic Knowledge of concepts about databases
- Basic Knowledge of Z/Os and Operations Monitoring
- Fundamentals of SAN, Back-up and Restore Technology
- Fundamentals of Cloud and Cloud Computing
CLICK Here To Apply : CLICK HERE