Ericsson Recruitment Drive for Assistant Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | Freshers |2019 – 2021 Batch |Bangalore
Company: Ericsson India Pvt Ltd
Ericsson Recruitment 2022: Ericsson is a Swedish multinational provider of communication technology and services. The company’s offerings comprise services, software and infrastructure in information and communications technology for telecom operators and other industries, including traditional telecommunications as well as Internet Protocol (IP) networking equipment, mobile and fixed broadband, operations and business support services, cable TV, IPTV, video systems, and an extensive services operation.
Ericsson has a market share of 35% (in 2012) in the 2G/3G/4G mobile network infrastructure market.
Positions: Assistant Engineer – Transmission
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0-2 years
Eligibility Criteria for Ericsson Recruitment Drive 2022:
- University Degree: BE/ B.Tech in ECE
- 0-2 years of experience
The main purpose is to take full responsibility of Configuration Management / Troubleshooting & Problem Analysis / Technical Discussions / Self Initiator to Mentor peers for Competence Development / Process understanding and awareness / Audits awareness and follow ups / handling emergencies and trouble tickets activities related to IN Network!
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
You will be responsible for:
- Acting as the first point for activities demanding a level of technical expertise as a 24/7 capability hosted in Automated Operations.
- Operation and troubleshooting of multivendor telecommunication equipment’s like Tellabs, ATN, CX600, SIAE, NEC, SOEM
- Work as shift operations as per defined shift roster and to actively monitor ticket queues to ensure timely response to tickets
- Improvement of automated recovery.
- Escalation support for Service surveillance and Field service
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering preferably in Electronics, Computer science, Telecommunication or equivalent
- Understanding of Network Architecture in technologies of 2G, 3G, 4G & 5G
- Mobile Telecommunications knowledge with telephony switching principles, transport networks, access networks, traffic concept, telecommunication networks & signaling, voice and data flows, value Added services
- KPI Analysis
How to Apply :
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
CLICK here to Apply : https://bit.ly/3LXZnmB
Good Luck ..!!!