EATON Recruitment Drive for freshers | Associate Software Engineer Backend |Pune
Job Details for EATON Recruitment Drive :
Company Name : EATON
Position : Associate Software Engineer Backend
Experience :Fresher (0 – 2 Years)
Work Location :Pune
- Should have knowledge to work in projects where development will be primarily in Azure, C# and reactjs, react native mobile.
- Work with your team and others contributing to the architecture, design, implementation and documentation of an Internet of Things platform.
- Author high-quality, unit-tested code.
- Facilitate the day-to-day software operation
- Demonstrate, present, and document solutions by using flowcharts, diagrams, code comments, code snippets, and performance instruments.
- Build management, change management, and configuration management tools like JIRA, Confluence, Bit Bucket and Bamboo
- Maintain job knowledge by studying software development techniques and programming languages. Participate in educational opportunities and read professional publications.
- Work with test teams to ensure adequate and appropriate test case coverage; investigate and fix bugs; facilitate and manage the quality process.
- Work directly with team members, stakeholders, engineering, and test to create high quality products that solve end-user problems.
Education level required:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in engineering, preferably Electrical/Electronics/Computer Science or MCA from an accredited institution.
Years and area of experience required:
- Know how & knowledge of software industry developing, designing, and deploying technology solutions shipping high-quality products
- 0-2 years of experience / knowledge of developing enterprise-grade, highly scalable web-based applications and/or distributed systems
- Knwoledge on .NET and .Net Core 2+ using C#, Bitbucket, & Jira
- Knowledge on RESTful Web Services and API Design
- know-how of Azure basics.
- Knowledge on C#/NET Technologies and associated IDE’s (e.g. Visual Studio 2019)
- Know-how of Databases (relational and non-relational like Microsoft SQL Server, Azure Cosmos DB, MongoDB, etc.)
- Understanding of software design principles, algorithms, data structures, and multithreading concepts
- Understanding of the object-oriented design and programming skills, including the use of design patterns
- Understanding of networking protocols and concepts (WebSockets, HTTP, TCP, MQTT, AMQP)
- Understanding of network and distributed computing concepts
- Knowledge of security concepts such as encryption, certificates, and key management
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and concepts
- Strong problem solving and software debugging skills
- Knowledge of CI/CD concepts, tools (Bamboo, Jenkins, Azure Devops) and technologies
- Nice to have Programming experience in Angular / NodeJS/reactjs.
- .NET and .Net Core 2+ using C#, Bitbucket, & Jira.
- RESTful Web Services and API Design
- Azure (Azure Functions, APIM, App Gateway, Application Insight, Azure Storage, App Services, Key Vault, Application Config)
- Databases (relational and non-relational like Microsoft SQL Server, Azure Cosmos DB, MongoDB, etc.)
- (WebSockets, HTTP, TCP, MQTT, AMQP)
- CI/CD concepts, tools (Bamboo, Jenkins, Azure Devops) and technologies
- Fullstack / Backend.
- Good communication skills in English (verbal and written) to communicate information effectively to customers, and technical staff.
Please JOIN our whats app groups and get DAILY FREE JOB openings, news, updates on MNC jobs, Government Jobs , Freshers IT Jobs etc. JOIN Now…!!!
12 OkFreshers.com Jobs Group : CLICK @ https://chat.whatsapp.com/IE7C15HxB1FFPOgH8xF7ML
Don’t forget to forward this message to your friends also and help them to start their career….!!!
Apply Link : CLICK HERE