EATON Recruitment Drive for Associate Engineer – Embedded|Pune
Job Details for EATON Recruitment Drive :
Company Name : EATON
Position : Associate Engineer – Embedded
Experience : Fresher (0 – 2 Years)
Work Location : Pune
- Contribute to the software development efforts by contributing to the architecture, design, and implementation of world class, high-robustness, embedded software platforms.
- Evaluate business requirements to determine potential solutions.
- Work directly with stakeholders, engineering, and test to create high quality products that solve customer problems.
- Propose and provide innovative, competitive technical solutions which can make significant business impact and provide value to stakeholders.
- Provide work estimates and conduct design, implementation, and code reviews.
- Develop and execute plans for incremental and interactive project delivery.
- Work with test team to ensure adequate and appropriate test case coverage; investigate and fix bugs
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education level required:
- Required: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Software Development/Electronics
- Desired: Master’s degree in Computer Science/Software Development/Electronics.
Years and area of experience required:
- 0-2 years’ experience in the software industry, with a proven track record of shipping high quality products.
- 0-2 years’ experience developing embedded systems involving Multi-threading / thread syncs. Etc.
- Good skills in C programming, intermediate level OOPS concept, Data structure.
- Experience with GNU tool Chain (RTOS)
- Experience with Eclipse Linux Tools (Linux)
- IPC Understanding (Shared Memory, Message Queue, Sockets, Pipes & Synchronization mechanisms)
- Good Linux Understanding – Kernel, Driver, MMU, Linux Operating System
- Low-level device knowledge (Sensors, Memory, Common MCU peripherals)
- Basic protocol knowledge (TCP/UDP, SPI, I2C, RS232, MODBUS, MQTT)
- Basic knowledge Electrical & Electronics engineering
- Application (ARM Core) & System level programming understanding
- Basic knowledge Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Experience in working Open-Source software
- Knowledge on IOT & IIOT environment
- Know how vulnerability, threat impacts and products
- Knowledge on SSL/TLS (Crypto Mechanism)
- Good Debugging skills, solution-oriented approach
- Basic knowledge on Python & Scripting.
- UML usage for HLD & LLD
- Knowledge of full life cycle software development including requirements, design, development & testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Problem solving skills, Working in ambiguity, process management.
Please JOIN our whats app groups and get DAILY FREE JOB openings, news, updates on MNC jobs, Government Jobs , Freshers IT Jobs etc. JOIN Now…!!!
12 OkFreshers.com Jobs Group : CLICK @ https://chat.whatsapp.com/IE7C15HxB1FFPOgH8xF7ML
Don’t forget to forward this message to your friends also and help them to start their career….!!!
Apply Link : CLICK HERE