Deloitte Recruitment Drive for Freshers |BE/B.Tech |Business Technology Analyst |
Company Name : Deloitte
Deloitte Tax Services India Private Limited (“Deloitte Tax in India”) commenced operations in June 2004. Since then, nearly all of the Deloitte Tax LLP (“Deloitte Tax”) U.S. service lines and regions have obtained support services through Deloitte Tax in India.
We provide support through the tax transformation taking place in the marketplace. We offer a broad range of fully integrated tax services by combining technology and tax technical resources to uncover insights and smarter solutions for navigating an increasingly complex global environment.
We provide opportunities to transform tax operations using contemporary technologies in the market. Individuals work to transform their current state of tax to the next generation of tax functions. Are you ready to take the next step in your career to find new methods and processes to assist clients in improving their tax operations using new technologies? If the answer is “Yes,” come join Global Employer Services Technology Center (GESTC).
Job Details for Deloitte Recruitment Drive :
Position : Business Technology Analyst
Qualifications : BE/B.Tech
Work Location : Hyderabad , Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurugram, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune.
Key skills :
• Proficiency with MS Excel, MS Power Point
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Basic understanding of SQL
• Comfortable working in a dynamic team environment where projects, and deadlines often require multi-tasking and flexible work schedules
• Self-starter with solid analytical and problem solving skills and have an eye for detail
• High level of attention to detail, ability to execute and deliver project deliverables on budget and on time, and multi-task in a dynamic environment
• Ability to integrate rapidly with existing team
• Good personal organizational and planning skills
• Ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization
• Strong commitment to customer service
Key job responsibilities:
• Work with Tier 1 support personnel to resolve client issues in a timely manner and provide Tier-2 support to resolve technical issues related to all GlobalAdvantage suite of tools.
• Identify gaps and determine solutions to drive efficiency.
• Utilize applications such as MS Excel, MS Power Point to generate metrics and develop actionable recommendations
• Provide support to engagement teams or management by collecting and analyzing data and reporting results based on the needs of end users/client teams.
• Gain exposure to some of the complex tasks within the job function
This is an entry level position and you will be responsible for working with Tier 1 support personnel to resolve client issues in a timely manner and provide Tier-2 support to resolve technical issues related to our application(s). Our applications are used by Deloitte’s Global Employer Services member firms and clients so the successful candidate should have strong client service and communication skills as well as the ability to deliver projects on time in a dynamic team environment. The candidate will receive training on existing as well as next generation tools.
Please JOIN our whats app groups and get DAILY FREE JOB openings, news, updates on MNC jobs, Government Jobs , Freshers IT Jobs etc. JOIN Now…!!!
15 OkFreshers.com Jobs Group : CLICK @ https://chat.whatsapp.com/I0qaR0gpdAg0icI2IXFmyN
Don’t forget to forward this message to your friends also and help them to start their career….!!!
Apply Link : CLICK HERE