DeepIntent Recruitment Drive for Freshers | QA Engineer | Pune
Company Name : DeepIntent
DeepIntent was founded by former Memorial Sloan Kettering data scientists with a core mission to improve patient outcomes through the artful use of advertising, data science and real-world clinical data.
We bring our founders’ mission to life with the DeepIntent Healthcare Marketing Platform, the industry’s first and only DSP with in-platform optimization toward business outcomes and Rx conversions. Our platform connects marketers with patients through unique data, premium media partnerships across all devices, and custom integrations.
Job Details for DeepIntent Recruitment Drive 2022 :
Position Name : QA Engineer
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Pune
Job Description :
- Learn continuously as you work on latest technologies alongside experienced professionals in the field
- Explore your capabilities and talent by working on challenging projects
- Enjoy the freedom of flexible work timings
- Experience amazing work culture
- Get opportunities to make real contributions to the company
- You are a 2020/2021 Graduate with Degrees in IT/Computer Science (Engineering) or equivalent
- You have a desire to work in a rapidly growing and ever-changing startup
- You have time management skills and can prioritise projects and deliver results
- You are open to work on a diverse range of projects
- You are logically sound and have a knack for problem solving
Work on QA Automation Framework development & Design , problem analysis and troubleshooting skills. databases, preferably MySQL
- This position will be at an individual contributor level as part of a collaborative, fast-paced team.
- As a member of the QA team, you will work closely with Product Managers, developers to understand application features and create robust comprehensive test plans, write test cases, and work closely with the developers to make the applications more testable.
- We look for well-rounded candidates with solid analytical skills, an enthusiasm for taking ownership of features, a strong commitment to quality, and the ability to work closely and communicate effectively with development and other teams.
CLICK Here To Apply : CLICK HERE