Cisco Recruitment Drive for Freshers | Data Engineer Intern| Bangalore
Company Name : Cisco
Cisco Systems, Inc. is the worldwide leader in networking for the Internet. Cisco’s Internet Protocol-based (IP) networking solutions are the foundation of the Internet and most corporate, education, and government networks around the world.
Cisco creates leading products and key technologies to make the Internet more useful and dynamic. These technologies include: advanced routing and switching, voice and video over IP, optical networking, wireless, storage networking, security, broadband, and content networking.
Job Details for Cisco Recruitment Drive :
Position : Data Engineer Intern
Experience : Freshers
Work Location : Bangalore
Who You Are
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
• CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
• Savvy problem-solving instincts and abilities
• Comfortable in fast-paced and multidimensional environments
• Ability to work efficiently as part of a collaborative team
• Diligent to detail
• Proficient in software development with a focus in data / data systems (Java, C/C++), databases (SQL, Postgres, Mongo) and development technologies (GIT, JIRA)
• Possesses knowledge of data pipelining, data integration, data warehouses, and databases
We are Innovators
We drive innovation to propel business transformation while maintaining operational quality.
We are Accelerators
We accelerate digital solutions to generate cost savings and efficiency gains for enterprise growth and success.
We are Transformers
As customer zero, we transform the customer experience by being our own customer first with agility, quality, and security, we continuously deliver business outcomes for our clients.
What You’ll Do
Builds / oversees platforms and systems to manage and store data from internal and external sources by leveraging both distributed and local structures.
Establishes processes / structures based on business and technical requirements to channel data from multiple inputs and route appropriately using data structures available.
Develops tools to facilitate data integration, analytics, data cleaning / transformation, and the deployment of ML/AI models.
Creates and establishes design standards and assurance processes for software, systems and applications development to ensure compatibility and operability of data connections, flows and storage requirements.
Participate in a variety of professional development opportunities, network with senior executive leadership team, give back to your local community, and socialize with a community of global technologists.
Please JOIN our whats app groups and get DAILY FREE JOB openings, news, updates on MNC jobs, Government Jobs , Freshers IT Jobs etc. JOIN Now…!!!
12 OkFreshers.com Jobs Group : CLICK @ https://chat.whatsapp.com/IE7C15HxB1FFPOgH8xF7ML
Don’t forget to forward this message to your friends also and help them to start their career….!!!
Apply Link : CLICK HERE