Branch Recruitment Drive for freshers | Software Engineer Intern | Remote, India
Company Name: Branch International
Branch delivers world-class financial services to the mobile generation. With offices in the United States, Nigeria, Kenya, and India, Branch is a for-profit socially conscious company that uses the power of data science to reduce the cost of delivering financial services in emerging markets. We believe that everyone, everywhere deserves fair financial acc. The rapid spread of smartphones presents an opportunity for the world’s emerging middle class to access banking options and achieve financial flexibility.
Branch’s mission-driven team is led by founder and former CEO of Kiva.org. The company presents a rich opportunity for our team members to drive meaningful growth in rapidly evolving and changing markets. In 2019, Branch announced its Series C and has garnered more than $100M in funding with investments from leading Silicon Valley firms including Andreessen Horowitz, Trinity Capital, Foundation Capital, Visa, and the International Finance Corporation (IFC).
We value diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive working environment where human beings of all backgrounds can thrive.
Branch launched in India in early 2019 and has seen rapid adoption and growth. We are expanding our product portfolio as well as our user base in all our markets including India, and are more than ever dependent on reliable products and services to achieve our goals. We are looking for talented interns to join us and be part of this journey.
As a software engineering intern, you will work closely with experienced engineers at Branch and make significant contributions to our products and code base for 4-6 months. You will brainstorm, design, code, debug, and ship features serving our millions of customers while picking up skills necessary for your career.
Job Details For Branch Recruitment Drive:
Position: Software Engineer Intern
Work Location: Remote, India
Skills and Requirements
- Have some experience building Backend or Android applications that are more than just toy projects. Applications that have real users or an open-source project would be a great plus.
- You have a solid foundation in computer science fundamentals, distributed systems, data storage.
- Know your way through various flavors of Unix and commonly used command line utilities.
- Proficiency with at least one mainstream language like Python, Ruby, Java, etc.
- You are highly entrepreneurial. You take the initiative to solve problems before they arise. You’ve started and/or contributed to projects you’re passionate about.
- You are a great collaborator and communicator. You know that startups are a team sport. You listen to others, speak your mind, and ask the right questions.
- You are excited by the prospect of working in a distributed team and company, working with teammates from all over the world, and learning.
- Build out functionality for existing and new product lines and platforms such as Credit, Wallet, Payments, KYC, Data Platforms, etc.
- Integrate with various third-party systems, including payment systems, identity providers, and messaging platforms.
Benefits of Joining
Please Join our WhatsApp groups and get DAILY FREE JOB openings, news, updates on MNC jobs, Government Jobs, Freshers IT Jobs etc. JOIN Now…!!!
12 OkFreshers.com Jobs Group:
Don’t forget to forward this message to your friends also and help them to start their career….!!!Apply Link: CLICK HERE