Anthology Recruitment Drive for Associate Software Engineer | Chennai, Bangalore
Job Details for Anthology Recruitment Drive :
Company Name : Anthology
Position : Associate Software Engineer
Work Location : Chennai, Bangalore
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent relevant bachelor’s degree
- 0-2 years of software development lifecycle and associated processes
- Basic skills at backend engineering using object oriented Java- Spring, MongoDB, Postgress and other libraries and micro frameworks.
- Basic experience in HTML/CSS3
- Knowledge in cloud based – micro services design and architecture
- Strong understanding of RESTful API design and client consumption
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), analytical and organizational
- Ability to learn new technologies as needed
- Time management prioritization skills, and ability to manage expectations effectively when handling multiple assignments simultaneously with competing deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail, excellent work ethic and drive, great interpersonal skills, team oriented, and demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Fundamental understanding of bug tracking, versioning and repository systems
- Fundamental understanding of sequence design process (waterfall) and agile software development process methods
- General experience with the MEAN technology stack, focus on AngularJS and React
- Fundamental use of standard digital tools (e.g., Adobe Creative Suite, Omnigraffle, Balsamic)
- Fluency in server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/Stash/GitHub and Perforce
- Fundamental understanding of key usages of Confluence, Jira Bug Tracking, Jira Agile (GreenHopper) and versioning and repository systems
- Working knowledge with behavior-driven development (BDD), unit-testing frameworks like Jasmine or SinonJS and automatized functional testing infrastructures
- Exposure in Spring MVC using Java
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Serving as an expert in Anthology’s products, including their architecture, functionality, and deployment methodologies
- Designing and documenting development tasks within system of record
- Developing in an agile environment of front-end web technologies like AngularJS and Foundation
- Creating applications that work well across browsers and platforms, including responsive design for mobile support.
- Generating necessary unit and integration testing and results to be included in code reviews
- Helping to create and maintaining Visual Style guides for Web solutions, driving the corporate UX direction
- Adhering to established delivery methodology, quality standards and best practices
Please JOIN our whats app groups and get DAILY FREE JOB openings, news, updates on MNC jobs, Government Jobs , Freshers IT Jobs etc. JOIN Now…!!!
12 OkFreshers.com Jobs Group : CLICK @ https://chat.whatsapp.com/IE7C15HxB1FFPOgH8xF7ML
Don’t forget to forward this message to your friends also and help them to start their career….!!!
Apply Link : CLICK HERE