Accenture Recruitment Drive for Freshers |Tech – Associate Software Engineering | Across India
Job Details Accenture Recruitment Drive :
Company Name : Accenture
Position Name : Tech – Associate Software Engineering
Salary : INR 4,50,000 – 4,50,000
Experience : 0 – 11 Month
Work Location : Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, Chennai, Gurgaon, Kolkata
All streams of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA and M.Sc. (CSE, IT) from 2021& 2022 graduates & Proficiency in any foreign languages such as German/French/Italian or Spanish is a key requirement for the role and hence Certification in any of these language skill would be an advantage.
Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience
- Design, build, test, assemble, and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Deliver code to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of successful implementation of the solution
- All graduating stream -2021 and 2022 graduate
- Tech colleges- B.E, B.Tech., M.E, MTech, MSc (CS/ IT) and MCA graduates
- Total Experience: 0-11 months
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- Maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment / interview process in last three months.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
- If you are eligible, you will receive an email invitation to attend online assessments
- The assessment is scheduled in two stages and must be completed within the scheduled time
- You will get a 20-minute mock/practice assessment
- Mock assessment is mandatory, and it will ensure that you have the right hardware, software, and internet
- This assessment will help you to get an experience of the assessments
Assessment #1: Cognitive and Technical assessment
- You will get 90 minutes to complete this assessment
Cognitive and Technical assessment includes 50 questions on
- English ability
- Critical thinking and Problem solving
- Abstract Reasoning
Technical assessment includes 40 questions on:
- Common Application and MS office
- Fundamentals of Networking, Security, and Cloud
Cognitive and technical assessment result will be notified within 5-10 minutes post-completion. You are advised to remain seated and await result. Coding assessment will commence immediately post result notification
You are required to meet the section and subsection cut off in our assessment to be considered for further rounds.
Candidates must participate in coding assessment mandatorily post clearing the cognitive and technical assessment.
Candidates who do not clear cognitive and technical assessment or fail to participate in our assessments the process will end there for their candidature.
Assessment #2: Coding assessment
The duration of this assessment will be 45 minutes
You will get 2 questions that must be solved using any one of the following languages
- Dot Net
Assessment #3: Communication assessment
The duration of this assessment is approximately 30 minutes
You will receive a separate email with timelines and login details to participate in this assessment
Communication assessment will assess you on the below mentioned parameters
- Sentence Mastery
Apply Link for Accenture : CLICK HERE
Please JOIN our whats app groups and get DAILY FREE JOB openings, news, updates on MNC jobs, Government Jobs , Freshers IT Jobs etc. JOIN Now…!!!
15 OkFreshers.com Jobs Group : CLICK @ https://chat.whatsapp.com/I0qaR0gpdAg0icI2IXFmyN
Don’t forget to forward this message to your friends also and help them to start their career….!!!