As industries are growing day by day, the development of software and hardware is also in high demand. Since everything is getting integrated and concise the need for precision is accepted when it comes to launching any software or hardware product into the market as a final product.
A test analyst is a person who has not only in-depth knowledge of software and programming but also who is assigned the most responsible job which is from software development up to the launching of the product. Even if his position seems to be easy, it is not, as any minor mistake during any phase of development could affect the final image of that product, impacting the entire company that is making it. Therefore to be a test analyst there must be a person who is responsible enough and has expertise in testing the product software.
Here are some responsibilities of a testing analyst, and his skills as well:
- Participation in the starting phase of product design
- Analyzing the design of the product
- Developing a testing structure of the product to know which test is to be done and when it has to be done
- Designing a test plan which will help him as a blueprint for conducting tests
- Making a precise report about the results of product testing
Skills a testing analyst must acquire:
- Coding skills
- Software developing skills
- Managing skills
- Critical and logical thinking
- Excellent in writing a report professionally
- Therefore being an analyst is not an easy job but you could also get opportunities if you develop skills in a software testing
#Tester #SoftwareTesting #Analyst #Skills #Roles #JOBdescription #Analysis #Testing #ITtester #TestersSkills