Esko Recruitment Drive 2022 for freshers | QA Engineer Trainee | Bangalore|
Company Name : Esko
Esko is a global provider of integrated software and hardware solutions that accelerate the go-to-market process of packaged goods. For each stakeholder in the process, Esko solutions enable them to work efficiently and deliver right-first-time packaging and marketing content on time, every time.
Our goal is to make it easier for CPG and pharma businesses to manage their packaging, labeling, regulatory and marketing content. With our packaging management platform, brand marketing and packaging teams can increase their productivity, reduce costs, and save time.
For packaging and label trade shops, premedia service providers and printer converters, we digitize, automate, and connect the entire print production process with software and hardware solutions for CAD design, prepress processes, flexo platemaking and print inspection.
Job Details for Esko Recruitment Drive :
Position : QA Engineer Trainee
Experience : Freshers
Work Location : Bangalore
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Nice to have : Printing, Packaging and Graphics Industry skills:
- Graphics arts knowledge for Printing industry
- Proficiency in use of Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator)
- Process related: Agile /Scrum, Configuration management, Software test environments control
- Analysis: Analysis of requirements / user stories using formal methodologies / techniques to identify gaps
- Test case design using various techniques / approaches to achieve optimal test coverage
- Test data generation and selecting the right test data
- Test execution and test reporting
- Well-versed with various types of testing (like system integration testing, regression testing, performance testing, etc.,)
- Good understanding of bug life cycle
- Technology: Good understanding of Web and/or Client / Server technology; Experience in workflow management Software / products
- Tools: Jira or any alternate tool, Test Link or any other alternate tool for test case management, Perforce or any alternate version control tool
- Operating Systems: Working experience in products / applications designed for Windows and Mac operating systems
- Good knowledge on software quality assurance and quality control
- Good knowledge / understanding on productivity and quality metrics being tracked in the project
- Good analysis and problem solving skills
- Effective and Clear Communicator, facilitate meetings, asking right questions, actively listen and ability to collect right inputs
- Very good communication skills (both written and spoken)
0 to 1 years of relevant work experience in software product testing years
For professionals with working experience –
- Good experience in Printing, Packaging and Graphics Industry
- Relevant work experience in software product testing
- Experience in test case writing, test execution, analysis and reporting
- Very good understanding of software development and testing process
Apply Link : CLICK HERE
Please JOIN our whats app groups and get DAILY FREE JOB openings, news, updates on MNC jobs, Government Jobs , Freshers IT Jobs etc. JOIN Now…!!!
11 OkFreshers.com Jobs Group : CLICK @ https://chat.whatsapp.com/FlH9cdBS1c31Ea8TRagAsu
12 OkFreshers.com Jobs Group : CLICK @ https://chat.whatsapp.com/IE7C15HxB1FFPOgH8xF7ML
Don’t forget to forward this message to your friends also and help them to start their career….!!!