KPMG Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Analyst | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – CSE/ IT/ ECE; BCA | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Bangalore
KPMG Recruitment 2022:- KPMG was established in India in September 1993, and has rapidly built a significant competitive presence in the country. The firm operates from its offices in Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kochi, Chandigarh and Ahmedabad, and offers its clients a full range of services, including financial and business advisory, tax and regulatory, and risk advisory services.
In India, KPMG has a client base of over 2700 companies. The firm’s global approach to service delivery helps provide value-added services to clients.
Salary: Best In industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0 – 1 Year
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree from reputable university with 0-1 year of experience.
- Attention to detail, establishing and maintaining quality standards.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated to deliver results to the right standards and targets
- Demonstrate excellent analytical skills and problem solving, self-motivation and possess an enquiring mind
- Demonstrate good team working skills and the ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure
- Ability to adapt to change
- The Analyst is responsible for conducting a periodic review in line with client policy to fulfil Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements. You will be expected to deliver against targets for both productivity and quality, managing your own pipeline and taking onboard feedback from approvers who are responsible for quality checking cases
- Requires ability to work to high standards of quality in performing corporate renewal reviews of Know Your Customer (KYC) due diligence
- Understand client policy and procedures and its application on client delivery
- Understanding information documentation requirements for corporate structures in KYC context/ evidence requirements. Requires in depth knowledge of corporate structures i.e. privately owned or public companies, trusts and partnerships
- Proactive review and follow-up on referrals and queries. Ability to determine needs for escalation to Subject Matter Coach (SMC)/Subject Matter Expert (SME) or to client
- Manage caseload throughout end to end process in timely manner
- Monitor actual performance to plan and make decisions to ensure business objectives are maintained
- Source data from a number of sources/systems and accurately transfer to primary system
- Driving Results
Apply Link : https://bit.ly/3JQLJj2