Kindly find the below job details and application process.
ServiceNow, Inc. (Service-now in 2011) is a company headquartered in It was founded in 2004 by, the previous of software companies and . ServiceNow is listed on the and is a constituent of the index.ServiceNow was founded as Glidesoft, Inc. in 2003 by Fred Luddy, and later incorporated in California in 2004 Luddy had previously served as for , an enterprise software company based in San Diego, until 2002. In founding the company, Luddy intended to provide the same services previously available from the then defunct Peregrine Systems
Until mid-2005, Luddy was the only employee and concentrated on developing the software which the company would offer. Then came the first hires, five people, and raising US$2.5 million in from. In 2006, the company changed its name to ServiceNow.] In 2007, ServiceNow reported an annual revenue of US$13 million and opened their first office, in 2007 was also the first year that the company “went cash flow positive”.
Posting Title: Associate Application Developer
Job Location: Hyderabad
- BS in Computer Science or similar discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience with building automated test scripts
- Experience with web technologies including AngularJS, HTML, CSS/SASS
- Firm understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and workarounds, asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX
- Understanding of Responsive design and able to translate designs and style guides to functional user interfaces
- You should thrive in an agile environment, have excellent time-management and prioritization skills, and be comfortable working with multiple teams to achieve your goals.
- As an Applications Developer, you will be a key member of the Customer Support Development group with the opportunity and responsibility to design, implement, and support applications both within our internal Service-now platform and complementary 3rd party platforms.
- In this hands-on role, you will work closely with the Customer Support team members and inter-departmental “internal customers” to understand detailed requirements, design, implement, test automation and deliver high quality products.
- You will be working in a collaborative team using agile software development methodology.
- Your designs and implementations will also need to ensure security,integrity and consistency of critical user and customer data.
How to apply ?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here