Kindly find the below job details and application process.
Wipro Limited (Western India Palm Refined Oils Limited or more recently, Western India Products Limited) is an Indian Information Technology Services corporation headquartered in Bengaluru, India.
In 2013, Wipro demerged its non-IT businesses into separate companies to bring in more focus on independent businesses The Company was incorporated on 29 December 1945 in Amalner, Maharashtra by Mohamed Premji as ‘Western India Vegetable Products Limited’, later abbreviated to ‘Wipro’. It was initially set up as a manufacturer of vegetable and refined oils in Amalner, Maharashtra, India under the trade names of Kisan, Sunflower, and Camel.
Posting title Java Developer
Job Locations Pune/Chennai/Kokata
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech from recognized university
- Minimum Experience Required: Freshers
- Technical Skills: Core Java-L1 , Java-J2EE, Spring-L1, Hibernate-L1, Groovy, Junit, JSON, REST
- Desirable Skills: Language Skills: English Language
- As a developer, you are responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of small to medium components of a project module.
- You should be able to work on problems of limited scope, through usage of standard software development concepts and principles.
- You should have good knowledge of programming language(s), and associated tools
How to apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply this Opening in online on following link.
To Apply for Pune Location: Click Here
To Apply for Chennai Location: Click Here
To Apply for Kolkata Location: Click Here