Off Campus Drive by Wipro for Project Engineer | B.E/B.Tech |Pkg Rs- 3.3 LPA | Across India | 2018 Batch |
Wipro Limited (Western India Palm Refined Oils Limited or more recently, Western India Products Limited) is an Indian Information Technology Services corporation headquartered in
In 2013, Wipro demerged its non-IT businesses into separate companies to bring in more focus on independent businesses.
Posting Title: Project Engineer
Job Location: Across India
Qualifications :| B.E/B.Tech
- E./B.Tech-CS/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ E&I/ Mechanical/ Automobile/ Production Engineering/ Aeronautical/ Mechatronics
- Year of Passing:2018
- 10th Standard/12th Standard:60% or above
- Graduation:60% or above OR minimum 6.00 CGPA OR Equivalent (as applicable by the university guidelines)
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
Service Agreement: Applicable for 15 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis.
Online Assessment (110 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Verbal & Analytical (30 questions/ 45 minutes)
- Coding test on Java or C++ (45 minutes)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
How to apply Wipro Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply drive in online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here