Kindly find the below job details and application process.
Company Profile :
He company was incorporated on 29 December 1945 in Amalner, Maharashtra by Mohamed Premji as ‘Western India Vegetable Products Limited’, later abbreviated to ‘Wipro’. It was initially set up as a manufacturer of vegetable and Maharashtra, India under the of Kisan, Sunflower, and Camel.
In 1966, after Mohamed Premji’s death, his so returned home from and took over Wipro as its at the age of 21.
During the 1970s and 1980s, the company shifted its focus to new business opportunities in the IT and computing industry, which was at a nascent stage in India at the time. On 7 June 1977, the name of the company changed from Western India Vegetable Products Limited, to Wipro Products Limited.
Posting Title: Administrator
Qualifications : B.E/B.Tech
- Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/Any degree from recognized university
- Minimum Experience Required: 1-3 Years
- Mandatory Skills: Desktop Support EUC Admin, Desktop Support, Infra Administration and Maintenance
- Desirable Skills: Language Skills: English Language
- As an Administrator, you should be able to do system administration, Incident/problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration management, Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels. Perform Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures.
- Work on scheduled tasks as part of Change Management.
- Should be able to handle issues independatly and suggest/ implement services improvements plans.
How to Apply ?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this recruitment by the following link.
To Apply: Click here