Kindly find the below job details and application process.
When you walk through the doors of one of our state-of-the-art office sites in India, you’ll find modern, comfortable, positive spaces that invite our employees to share ideas, spread creativity, innovation, and find balance in their daily lives. We are proud of our presence in the community, proud of VMware’s future in India, and proud of our commitment to initiatives that celebrate diversity in the workplace and India’s technology industry.
VMware India continues to play a strategic role in VMware’s global growth strategy for the mobile cloud era and our operations are currently second in size only to those at VMware’s Palo Alto headquarters in the United States.
Posting Title: Associate Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualifications: BE/ B.Tech/ MCA
- Write Automation Test and code coverage activities.
- Identify Positive, Negative, Security, Stress, Interoperability tests from Product Request Doc and Functional Spec and create a test Plan.
- Design, implement, execute and maintain tests using JAVA
- Analyze and report test results.
- Troubleshoot and Identify issues in the product.
- File bug and follow up on the bug until a resolution is reached.
- Attend Engineering meetings and identify gaps in existing tests.
- Continuously improve the QA test coverage by adding more tests.
- Develop innovative ideas and solutions for projects.
- Own a feature end-to-end and demonstrate expertise in given feature area.
- Work collaboratively across other teams.
BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
Java programming (Java certification)
Software engineering (QA methodologies)
Expertise in Object Oriented Concepts
3+ years of quality engineering experience
Test automation using Junit.
Linux & Windows system administration
Good communications skills (verbal & written) in English
Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with VMware products: Virtual Center Server, ESX
- Familiarity with REST, WSDL, SOAP, XML
- Knowledge on Test Automation Framework.
- Familiarity in Eclipse, Perforce, Review Board, Bugzilla.
How to apply:
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply this Opening in online on following link.
To Apply: Click Here