Vestas Job Openings for Service Technician @ Across India |
Kindly find the below job details and application process.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S is a Danish manufacturer, seller, installer, and servicer of wind turbines. It was founded in 1945, and as of 2013, it is the largest wind turbine company in the world. The company operates manufacturing plants in Denmark, Germany, India, Italy, Romania, the United Kingdom, Spain, Sweden, Norway, Australia, China, and the United States, and employs more than 21,000 people globally.
Posting Title: Service Technician
Job Location Across India
ITI with 2 to 6 years relevant experience or DME/ DEE with 0 to 6 years relevant experience; electrical supervisor licensee preferred.
To attend Scheduled / Unscheduled maintenance in WTG.Ensure compliance of HSE without any compromise for self, team members & Subcontractor employees. Work towards achieving companies goal.
- Attend to break down maintenance on call; ensure WEG’s and related equipment are maintained well and technically acceptable conditions according to standard engineering practices.
- Keep up-to-date with all operating/ maintenance manuals, checklists, service bulletins, etc. applicable to the WEG and associated equipment, carry out servicing activities as per the latest certified checklists, manuals and service bulletins.
- Report abnormalities on OH lines and take corrective action in consultation with the ASM, inform ASM of any abnormalities noticed that cannot be fixed immediately.
- Document the work done indicating consumption of spares/ consumables, list further actions along with targeted completion dates.
- Ensure safety and care of all tools, tackles, measuring instruments and spare parts in custody
- Comply with all HSE / ISO & all other statutory requirements.
- Ensure that the work log entry is made by the operator
- Tracking and ensuring that work is done as per schedule. Have a close communication with his Team and ASM.
- Management of resources-men, materials, machine and money- efficiently to achieve desired results within the constraints of time, cost and quality. Should be a very good team player
How to apply:
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply this Opening in online on following link.