Kindly find the below job details and application process.
UnitedHealth Group Inc. is an American for-profit managed health care company based in Minnetonka, Minnesota. It is sixth in the United States on the Fortune 500. UnitedHealth Group offers health care products and insurance services
Posting Title : Junior Software Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B.E\B.Tech\M.Tech\MCA\M.Sc
Junior Software Engineer is part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprise grade software systems on top of the Microsoft development stack. The Junior Software Engineer is expected to understand the design and be involved in development and testing stages of the SDLC cycle for tasks assigned to them from project modules of low complexity.
• Good Knowledge on Microsoft .NET development using C#
• Good Knowledge on OOPS, inheritance, interface, events, delegates
• Good Knowledge on ASP.net, ADO.net, SQL, Trigger, SPs
• Knowledge of client/server application development any one of – Webservice/ WCF/ Web API will be an added advantage
• Knowledge of MVC4.0, Entity Framework, JSON, JQUERY, wiforms will be an added advantage
• Knowledge of agile development methodologies – Scrum will be an added advantage
• Knowledge of unit testing theory will be an added advantage
• Customer Centricity – Strives to exceed the customer expectations through error free and timely deliverables
• Communication – Communicates clearly and concisely on a routine basis (verbally and in writing)
• Collaboration & Team Work – Works collaboratively with other members of the team by sharing ideas and information
• Excellence in Execution – Works hard to meets the goals/ targets given to him, and is motivated by opportunities for reward and recognition
• Innovation – Explores alternative approaches to achieving objectives
• Learning & Applying – Focusses on learning and development as per the feedback provided for enhancing one’s own performance
How to apply:
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply this Opening in online on following link.
To Apply: Click Here