Kindly find the below job details and application process.
Responsibilities include system engineering activities like System administration, Installation, Patching , and Testing.
Interact with Project stakeholders , IT administration team and Project teams to setup and administrate systems to execute planned test and installation activities.
Engage in system maintenance activities including patch management and patch release for products delivered to customers.
Troubleshooting and fixing issue arises from the systems administration , installation and patching activities
Posting Title : Software Developer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification & Experience
- E/B.Tech (Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics or Communication Engineering)/MCA with 2 – 5 years of relevant experience.
- Hands on experience on Red Hat Enterprise Linux System Administration (version 7 or higher)
- Experience in Linux OS installation, Software, Patch management and code extract from ClearCase
- Set repository and Install/Update packages
- Must be able to work with CLI, and perform major task using CLI
- Experience with Linux servers in virtualized environments(Creating and Managing KVMs)
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages
- Basic Networking Knowledge & Concepts
- General System Administration expertise including Windows platform, knowledge on Solaris will be an added advantage.
- Basic know how of test methods
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Candidates with certifications ( RHCSA / RHCE / MCSA / MCSE) will be preferred
How to Apply :
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply this Opening in online on following link.
To Apply: Click Here