Kindly find the below job details and application process.
About Siemens: (German pronunciation: is a German headquartered in and and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad.
The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company. The company is a prominent maker of medical diagnostics equipment and its medical health-care division, which generates about 12 percent of the company’s total sales, is its second-most profitable unit, after the industrial automation division. The company is a component of the Siemens and its subsidiaries employ approximately 372,000 people worldwide and reported global revenue of around €83 billion in 2017 according to its earnings release.
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related fields
- Experience in C++ programming, preferably in the Microsoft Visual
- Studio environment and in Java
- Comfortable working in Windows, Unix/Linux environments
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile software development, Test-Driven
- Development (TDD), automated unit testing, and robust software engineering practices
- Ability to work and communicate collaboratively as part of a geographically dispersed team
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communications
How to apply:
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply this Opening in online on following link.
To Apply: Click Here