Schneider Electric Job Openings for Engineer – Projects B.E/B.Tech/ @Mumbai
Kindly find the below job details and application process.
Schneider Electric SE is a European hat specializes in solutions, spanning hardware, software, and services. Native of the company is headquartered in and is also based at the with offices throughout the world. It is a company, publicly traded on the Euronext Exchange, and is a component of the . In , the company posted revenues of about €25 billion.
Schneider Electric is th of and others. As of 2016, the company has 20,000 patents either active or in application worldwide; the company has 144,000 employees in approximately 100 countries.
Posting Title: Engineer – Projects
Job Location: Mumbai
- BE/ BTech (Electronics and Instrumentation, Instrumentation and Control Engineering and Instrumentation Engineering only).
- E&TC students are not allowed.
- Year of Passing: May – June 2018 Passed out only.
- Minimum 60% throughout the academics (10th – 60%, 12th or Diploma – 60% & BE/ BTech – 60% Aggregate)
- Should have good communication skills
- Attitude to work effectively as individual & in team environment and shall be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- To Design, implement and test a wide range of I/O (HART, Modbus, FF, Profibus etc), basic control functions, interlocks, sequences, operator interface and other control components on DCS and PLC.
- Project control functions to be documented according to formats specified in standard templates (FDS) or by the Project Lead.
- Prepares simulations, test scenarios, test documentation, and participates in customer Factory Acceptance Tests.
How to apply
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here