Kindly find the below job details and application process.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world’s #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’ “World’s Most Innovative Company” six years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for “family”) made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Posting Title: Technical Consultant
Job Location : Bangalore
All graduates in this program will work in either our technical pre-sales or post-sales teams, with a role in either solution consulting, -sales, -design, or -delivery, or long-term customer success.
As a graduate, you will undergo a dynamic, yet intensive 3 month on-boarding and enablement program, during which you will:
• develop a deep understanding of our products, business, and culture
• learn critical soft skills and consulting skills you’ll need to develop into your role
• learn about the role you will take on
• build your network with your graduate cohort
From the three-month mark, you will:
• work as a full-fledged member of your team
• carry own responsivities toward team goals
• build your practical skills and expertise through real life customer and internal projects
• make valuable contributions to our customers through direct engagements
• build your network with the greater Salesforce team
We consider applicants from all academic disciplines, and place great emphasis on your cultural fit with our unique Ohana, which is the Hawaiian word for “family”, and is one of our most important values. Furthermore, to apply for the Success Graduate Program, you:
• Are graduating in 2018
• Are passionate about the impact technology can have on the world
• Have technical affinity (technical degree a strong plus, but not a requirement)
• Are ambitious, curious and self-motivated
• Have strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Have the ability to adapt to new opportunities
• Ideally bring work experience in a Commercial or Consulting environment through student jobs, Internships or University Projects, preferably in an International setting
• Are fluent in English
• Are prepared to relocate to one of our main office locations in either Sydney, Singapore, Bangalore, or Hyderabad for the duration of the program, 12 months.
How to apply:
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply this Opening in online on following link.
To Apply: Click Here