Kindly find the below job details and application process.
At Rockwell Collins, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Rockwell Collins University, networking, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement.
Posting Title: Software Engineer – Python Developer
Job Location : Bangalore
Bachelor’s degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) discipline.
Experience in programming languages such as C, C++ would be an added advantage.
Applies a systematic, disciplined, quantifiable approach to the Development, analysis, or management of software. Uses independent judgment to make decisions in day-to-day job responsibilities the majority of the time under general supervision.
- Expand and apply knowledge: Product domain, Requirements, Design, Development, Test and Release software processes, tools, methods and coding best practices with primary emphasis on taking technical ownership in a software component of the product domain.
- Develop and document component and moderate changes to software requirements documentation, applying knowledge of processes, tools and methods in the management and tracking of software requirements baseline.
- Design, code, test, integrate and document software of moderate complexity within software services, software components, software test tools and software test scripts. Prepare software builds for execution in a simulation environment, reference platforms and on the target hardware. Understands and utilizes the appropriate RC processes and tools during product development, resulting in increased product quality and improving customer satisfaction.
- Participate in cross-functional team efforts in integration, verification and validation for products and sub-systems of moderate complexity.
- Contribute to the engineering estimates for tasks such as change requests or problem reports.
- Create unit testing ability (along with continued regression testing ability) such that software components may be developed and comprehensively tested in a simulation environment – if such an environment does not exist, consider various alternatives to create one.
- Escalates encountered technical software issues to project leadership in a timely fashion.
- Contribute to software engineering requirements capture, analysis and creation for moderate complexity software designs.
- Individual job duties may vary.
How to Apply :
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply this Opening in online on following link.
To Apply: Click Here